The 25th Scandinavian Conference of Linguistics (25-SCL), organized under the auspices of the Nordic Association of Linguists (NAL), will take place at the University of Iceland, Reykjavík, May 13-15, 2013. The conference venue is the Main Building (Aðalbygging) on the university campus (see picture above).
The following speakers have accepted our invitation to deliver plenary lectures:
- Elisabeth Engberg-Pedersen (University of Copenhagen)
- Hans-Martin Gärtner (Hungarian Academy of Sciences)
- Alec Marantz (New York University)
Registration is now open for conference, conference dinner, hotel and excursion. Link to registration.
Authors are kindly asked to register no later than May 6th. Those who register after May 6th will pay the same registration fee as others but lunch tickets will not be included. After May 6th registration for the conference dinner May 14th will be closed.
All queries about practical matters, such as registration, conference dinner, hotels and excursions, should be directed to email@example.com
All hotel reservations will be subject to availability.
Registration for post-conference dinner, May 15th, is also open till May 6th. To register, send an e-mail, with the subject heading “extra dinner May 15” to firstname.lastname@example.org, answering the following questions:
- YES, I want to register for a post conference dinner on May 15th
- YES/NO, I have special dietary needs – see below:
YES, I am a vegetarian
YES, I am allergic to any food product
The price for a three course dinner is ISK 6.600 (excluding drinks) and the menu is as follows:
- Spring roll with chili, noodles and peanut sauce
- Grilled Atlantic Wolf fish with yogurt sauce, warm fruit salad and wok fried vegetables
- Coffee-creamcheese cake with lemon sorbet
For vegetarians or those with special requirements, a different menu can be arranged
For credit card payments (dinner May 15): https://greidslusida.valitor.is/Tengill/gdqa9b