Saturday, August 10 th.
The whale watching tours start from the Reykjavik Old Harbour and during puffin season (1 May – 20 Aug) we sail past the puffin islands Akurey and Lundey, inhabited by thousands of puffins. From there it takes us only 15 – 20 minutes to get to where the whales are. In the whale watching tours you´ll see whales in their natural environment, quite up close and personal. The friendly guides and captain point out where to spot the whales on the surface of the sea and give you interesting information about the different kinds of whales you can expect to see.
Bring sunglasses !
- Special Tours have 95% viewing success
- If you are in the unlucky 5% – you get another tour for free!
- Drinks & Snacks-bar on board!
- Warm overalls provided for your comfort
- Pick-up in greater Reykjavik area
- Safety is Special Tours number one priority
- Wireless internet on board
- Comfortable heated seating area and large windows for viewing
Departure: Pickup 16.15 from hotel. Tour starts at 16.50.
Duration: 2-2 1/2 hours.
Price: 9.000 ISK
Other tours are available. Tours are daily.
For further information and assistance please contact the conference bureau
Your Host in Iceland – Gestamottakan email@example.com www.yourhost.is Tel +354 5511730