We are pleased to announce the 25th Workshop on Retroviral Pathogenesis that will be held in Reykjavik, Iceland in memory of Bjorn Sigurdsson who was born a hundred years ago, in 1913. The meeting will cover all aspects of retroviral infection and pathogenesis, with a special emphasis on animal retroviruses.
The meeting begins with registration in Askja at 6 pm on Wednesday August 7 and ends Saturday, August 10, at noon.
- June 5 End of early registration
- June 15 Abstracts due
- June 15 End of regular registration
- Ashley T. Haase, University of Minnesota
- Maribeth Eiden, NIH
The Organizing Committee:
- Hung Fan, University of California, Irvine
- Susan Ross, University of Pennsylvania
- James Neil, University of Glasgow
- Valgerdur Andrésdóttir, Institute for Experimental Pathology, Keldur, University of Iceland